Re: [Help-gnucap] testing verilog netlist input

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] testing verilog netlist input
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:51:57 -0500

On Monday 09 February 2009, John Griessen wrote:
> So, next I'm going to try spice mode to enter a vsource.
> Is that the way to do it now?  If so, should I keep in spice
> mode and follow an example of spice simulation to do a run?

As you know, there is incomplete work there.

If you need something that is available in one language but not
another, make a wrapper.

In this case ....   The sources with all the fancy stuff still
use old code "obsolete_callback" that doesn't work in Verilog.
For now, it only works in spice mode.  This will be fixed
before the stable release, but what to do for now?

Answer:  Encapsulate it.

So, I want an AC source ...

In spice mode:

.subckt vac (p n)