[Help-gnucap] Integrating with C or some other language

From: Ivan Reche
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Integrating with C or some other language
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:52:33 -0200

Hello there,

My name is Ivan and I am new to this list.

I have a doubt about gnucap that I couldn't answer from reading some
parts of the documentation, searching in google and the archive of
this list.

I want to be able to integrate gnucap with some programming language.
I was thinking if it is possible to keep an instance open of something
like the interpreter while my program is running, and to be able to
change the circuit's layout on the fly.

I once worked with CLIPS (en expert system shell), and I was able to
do what I just described with a C interface. The equivalent for gnucap
would be like this: I have a function to add an element... a function
to remove one... and so on.

Is this possible? Is this already implemented? If not, how do you
people do to create complex scripts with gnucap?

Thanks for your attention,

Ivan Filgueiras