Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-search problem

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-search problem
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:21:11 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, address@hidden wrote:

> Hello,
> I've just installed gnunet on a Debian with the default configuration file.
> For
> the moment, the node is unreachable form the internet and I've insert some
> files in the gnunetd. But while I'm trying to get it back using gnunet-search,
> the program fails with a segmentation fault.

I'm using Debian myself, with gnunet relying on openssl and tdb,
and its working ok. There's not enough info in your report to
trace the problem. If its not too much trouble, please read

http://www.ovmj.org/GNUnet/faq.php3#bugs

and follow the instructions therein. Otherwise there's not
much we can do. :(

Igor