Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:22:44 -0500

I've finally been able to get my hands on a machine that exhibits the compile
problem reported below; after tweaking some of the scripts, it now builds on
that machine for me.  Note that it still spills a bunch of warnings during
bootstrap which are -- as far as I can tell -- related to a broken setup of
the autotools by gentoo (but they seem to be benign).

So 'cvs up' and let me know if there's still a problem (I know have a
gentoo-installation to test things on that distribution).