Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs

From: Benjamin Kay
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:47:54 +0000

Did someone just change something in the cvs server? Running the usual
commands to download the sources from cvs yields:

Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/var/cvs/GNUnet
CVS password:

cvs server: warning: cannot write to history file
/var/cvs/GNUnet/CVSROOT/history: Permission denied
cvs server: Updating GNUnet
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet'
(/var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Is this the cause of a recent change on the cvs server, or a problem related
to my machine? I know that I have not updated or reconfigured my cvs client
since my last successful cvs download (12/14/2003).

And once again, I can't build GNUnet from cvs... :-(