[Help-gnunet] How to use namespace ?

From: Yannick
Subject: [Help-gnunet] How to use namespace ?
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:43:49 +0200

Hi,

Despite my searches (documentation, FAQ (official and unofficial), man pages,
forum, help mailling-list), i still do not know how to use namespace. I
know... Shame on me to not know how to use search facilities. But i tried my
best and just found... myself stupid. ;)

It seems there is a tool called "gnunet-search-sblock" which can help, but i
don't find it in the 0.6.3a release.

It seems alsa there is a menu in the gnunet-gtk called Advenced -> Search
Namespace, but i don't know what to fill in the 2 field called "Namespace
identifier" and "Search key identifier", whatever i do, i got "must specify
valid ENC code for namespace".

It seems to me namespace are in the form :
a_name: HEXHEXHEXHEXHEX...HEX keyword

What to do ?

Regards,
Yannick

P.S. : I apologize for my bad english...