[Help-gnunet] Gnunet-gtk ; gnunetd fails to start

From: Alex
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Gnunet-gtk ; gnunetd fails to start
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:56:57 +0200

When I try to launch gnunetd from gnunet-gtk, i get the following error :
Oct 27 20:48:09 FAILURE: 'exec' failed at helper.c:631 with error: No such file or directory
   Oct 27 20:48:09 FAILURE: Attempted path to 'gnunetd' was 'gnunetd'.

I have looked in the sourcecode, and in helper.c, there is call to the getConfigurationString function like this :
           getConfigurationString("MAIN", "ARGV[0]")

ok for "MAIN" section, although i have no MAIN section in my gnunet configuration files, ~/.gnunet/gnunet.conf
   or /etc/gnunet.conf,  but I dont understand why "ARGV[0]" option

usually the getConfigurationString is used like this, for example :
      getConfigurationString("NETWORK","HOST");
where NETWORK is a section that I have in the ~/.gnunet/gnunet.conf configuration file and HOST in the section NETWORK.

Any ideas ?