Re: [Help-gnunet] Minimum hardware requirements

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Minimum hardware requirements
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:03:45 -0500

On Thursday 28 October 2004 01:08, Christian E. Neumann wrote:
> Hoho. I have a Zaurus too, but I´am more afraid of killing my SD-Card
> with so many disc-accesses.

Well, if you turn off content migration (and of course logging) you should
pretty much get mostly read accesses and those should be reasonably harmless
for the SD-Card.  The issue for a PDA is more battery consumption (if you're
walking around with it, do you really want to keep it running, in particular
with wireless active!?).

> A little bit offtopic but, do you have a running Jabberclient on it?

Nope.  But I've also never tried.