[Help-gnunet] Error uploading file

From: David Kuehling
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Error uploading file
Date: 15 Dec 2005 16:39:11 +0100

Hi,

What does GNUnet want to tell me with the following message?

----
 109051904 of        36xxxxxxx bytes inserted (estimating 67m to completion)

Error uploading file: Upload failed.
----

The command line was:

gnunet-insert -k xxxxxxxx -k xxxxxxxxxxx -k xxxxxxxxxx -n -P xxxxxxxx \
   -V -m "description:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" xxxxxxxxxxxxx.avi

The log-file doesn't seem to contain any related messages.  What's
wrong?  I repeated the upload attempt many times, but the upload alwas
failed, AIFAIR at different positions.  The error occured the first
time, when I executed two gnunet-insert in parallel.  But now it seems
to happen with every large file...

regards,

David