Re: [Help-gnunet] Error uploading file

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Error uploading file
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:37:58 -0800

I suspect that your local datastore is full -- you have configured a quota in
the configuration, and when you have put more data than that into the store,
you'll get an error like this one.   There should be a more precise log
message in the log-file, but that may depend on the log-level that the
configuration file has selected.

Hope this helps!

Christian