Re: [Help-gnunet] Translations

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Translations
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 16:56:33 -0700

1) I've deleted Hund, yes, it would be nice to have a better API (I currently
manually log into the DB using mysql), but that has not been done yet.
2) There are currently no notifications, another feature that we probably want
to have in the future
3) I guess Nils is translating parts, and I sometimes throw in a translation.
There maybe others (we don't have ways to track them!).

Christian