[Help-gnunet] Gnunet segmentation fault on png publish

From: awd-s
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Gnunet segmentation fault on png publish
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 03:18:04 +0000

Milan said:------------------
You could simply try the official Ubuntu package from Karmic, if you
don't mind losing HTTP transport for now. I'm not sure that will work in
Jaunty, but it's worth giving a try. You should install libmicrohttpd5,
and then gnunet-*.

Instead of doing that, I did a clean install of Karmic, then loaded gnunet
v8.0c without incident.

Here's the new problem:-------
I was able to publish both pdf and ogg files.

When I tried to publish a png file, gnunet-gtk crashed with a Segmentation
fault as soon as I clicked on the "Publish" button.

This happened with gnunet v8.0b as well. It did the same with jpg files.