Re: [Help-gnunet] Gnunet segmentation fault on png publish

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Gnunet segmentation fault on png publish
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:19:45 +0100

This is most likely not GNUnet (which doesn't look at the contents of the
files directly), but GNU libextractor (which tries to extract meta data).

If you can make the specific file available and specify the version of
libextractor that is in use (dpkg --list | grep libextractor) we can either
see if this has been fixed or can easily be fixed.

Also, in the next main version of libextractor those crashes will be history
by running each plugin for each file format in a separate process...

Best,

Christian