Re: [Help-gnunet] Seaching for example project

From: Vincent
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Seaching for example project
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:15:11 +0200

Hi,

thanks for your answer and yes I already looked at the tutorial.
Tutorial isn't working for me always...

For example I'm not able to start the dht monitor tool.

Jun 26 16:07:13-886268 util-disk-7195 WARNING `stat' failed on file `/home/xxx/gnunet/src/util/.libs/share/gnunet/config.d' at disk.c:1240 with error: No such file or directory
Jun 26 16:07:13-886338 gnunet-dht-monitor-7195 ERROR Malformed configuration file `/home/xxx/peer1.conf', exit ...

I find the test programms under src/core useful.

May I'm a bit frustrated because I want to do very simple things but I don't find the right way to do them.

I would like to get two files like sender.c and receiver.c I can compile and start. ^^

I think after this I will publish my code on github and u can link to it. :) If I find the solution. xD

I don't find any other github code. :S

Thanks for your answer. :)