Re: exit status for installing gnustep-make-1.6.0

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: Re: exit status for installing gnustep-make-1.6.0
Date: 13 Apr 2003 14:03:58 -0400

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your fix in the gnustep-make package, which
now seems to install without complaints.  I appreciate your help.

For the reference of anybody searching the archives:
(1) The build procedure i'm using is:
  (a) unpacking so that the configure file is in the source directory
     /home/gstep/src/gnustep-make-2003_04_12/core/make
  (b) going into a new, clean, fresh, empty directory to build:
     cd /home/gstep/bld/gmk/actual
  (c) configuring by the command
     ../../../src/gnustep-make-2003_04_12/core/make/configure
--prefix=/home/gstep/installs
  (d) making by the command
     make
  (e) installing by the command
     make install

(2) I got the files (which Nicola fixed) from cvs by (going to my isp's
machine and):
  (a) cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gnustep login
  (b) cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gnustep co
core/make
  (and then downloading to my home machine).

dan