Re: Failing in objc_get_class

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Failing in objc_get_class
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:25:13 -0600

Sebastien Pierre wrote:
Hi all,

I am using objc_get_class to try to retrieve an Objective-C class object. The
problem I encounter is that if the given name does not correspond to an
existing class, I get :

objc runtime: cannot find class Pouet
Abandon (core dumped)

I tried to set the fallback hook "_objc_lookup_class", but this does not help.
Is it possible to prevent objc_get_class from terminating the process, or maybe to test
the actual existence of a given class ?

You should use objc_lookup_class instead.