Drag'n Drop

From: Jens Jahnke
Subject: Drag'n Drop
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:22:48 +0100

Hi there,

I'm starting to use more and more GNUstep apps on my linux box and was
wondering if it's possible to have drag'n drop with non gnustep apps.
In my case I just want to drag files from the rox filer (which I prefer
over gworkspace) to burn.app.
Is this an implentation issue or just config stuff?
Any enlightenment ist welcome. ;)

regards

jens

--
                Die Ideen sind nicht verantwortlich fuer das,
                     was die Menschen aus ihnen machen.