Re: Drag'n Drop

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Drag'n Drop
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:48:41 -0700

On Tuesday, January 27, 2004, at 05:22 AM, Jens Jahnke wrote:

Hi there,

I'm starting to use more and more GNUstep apps on my linux box and was
wondering if it's possible to have drag'n drop with non gnustep apps.
In my case I just want to drag files from the rox filer (which I prefer
over gworkspace) to burn.app.
Is this an implentation issue or just config stuff?
Any enlightenment ist welcome. ;)

GNustep doesn't currently implement the xdnd protocol correctly for interacting with other apps.