Failed to compile Apaches modules for GNUstepWeb

From: nyap hong
Subject: Failed to compile Apaches modules for GNUstepWeb
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:49:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi List,

        I have successfully compiled and installed GNUstepWeb
framework, but I having problem when I compile Apaches
modules for GNUstepWeb. Below is the the error message
returned.
[root@localhost Apache]# make -f GNUmakefile-Apache2x
all
gcc  -fpic  -I. -I../common
-I/usr/local/apache2/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
-DApache2 -DREENTRANT -DEAPI -c -o GSWHTTPHeaders.o
../common/GSWHTTPHeaders.c
In file included from ../common/GSWHTTPHeaders.c:41:
../common/GSWConfig.h:29:22: proplist.h: No such file
or directory
In file included from ../common/GSWHTTPHeaders.c:41:
../common/GSWConfig.h:109: parse error before
"proplist_t"
../common/GSWConfig.h:112: parse error before
"GSWConfig_GetApplicationsFromConfig"

        Looks like I am missing proplist.h.  Where and how
can I install this file into my system.

Regards
Nyap Hong