Re: Problems building gnustep-base on cygwin

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Problems building gnustep-base on cygwin
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:16:05 -0800

Volker Hilsenstein wrote:
Hi Adam,

For the time being, is there a way to work around the problem ?
Does it only affect the cygwin platform ?

Yes, most likely, in the GNUmakefile (ProjectCenter/Library), you can
add to the LIBRARIES_DEPEND_UPON line:

ProjectCenter_LIBRARIES_DEPEND_UPON += -lgnustep-gui -lgnustep-base
-lobjc

Thanks again. Unfortunately, ProjectCenter doesn't compile, even after
applying your
suggested changes to the makefile. I still get the same "undefined
reference" errors.

Actually, more than likely you are getting /different/ undefined reference errors. This is a problem with gnustep-make, as I keep re-iterating. It doesn't handle stuff as it should.