Re: problem with gorm and gworkspace

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: problem with gorm and gworkspace
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:40:46 -0800 (PST)

--- reuss <reuss@chello.hu> wrote:

> I downloaded sources from cvs.
> PROBLEMS
> GORM
> In Gorm, my problem is that in the application's window, half of the
> iconbar is covered by the windowbar (menubar? the line with the X sign on
> top of windows). Is it a problem of windowmaker? Or some defaults
> settings (until that, it worked fine)?

If you could post some small screenshot (just a shot of the app itself) that
might be helpful.  Also please provide information about which OS you're
running on.

One other thing to try is to use the art backend instead of xlib.  Just do
./configure --enable-graphics=art and build, and it should work.  You may also
want the additional fonts for art available on Alex M's site.

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.