Re: ProjectCenter with multiple sourced GNUstep.sh

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter with multiple sourced GNUstep.sh
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:16:41 -0600

On 2006-08-10 00:17:10 -0600 Sebastian Reitenbach <itlistuser@rapideye.de> wrote:

I thought I can use ProjectCenter to aid my fiddling around with OpenGroupware sources. I have to source the GNUstep.sh from the gnustep.org before I can start using ProjectCenter. For me the gnustep-base Foundation and the libFoundation of OpenGroupware seem a bit incompatible. At least I did not got the gnustep-base, gnustep-gui,... working in combination with the gnustep-make and libFoundation downloadable from the OpenGroupware project. Can I tell ProjectCenter to use a different GNUstep.sh to setup a different environment for compiling and linking?

Yes, please let us know anything you had to do to setup on OpenBSD. I think to use all the GNUstep libraries for ProjectCenter, you will have to start it in a different shell, or perhaps write up some command to start it with the correct GNUstep.sh sourced. Like this:

projectcenter()
{
  . $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Libraries/Makefiles/GNUstep-reset.sh
  . $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Libraries/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
  openapp ProjectCenter
}

I'm not sure that will work, so you may have to change it somehow.