Re: ProjectCenter with multiple sourced GNUstep.sh

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter with multiple sourced GNUstep.sh
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:31:02 -0600

On Aug 10, 2006, at 11:47 PM, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

Yes, please let us know anything you had to do to setup on OpenBSD.  I
think to use all the GNUstep libraries for ProjectCenter, you will
have to start it in a different shell, or perhaps write up some
command to start it with the correct GNUstep.sh sourced. Like this:
where shall I put this command, in a shell script, and start that?

Yes, or in your .profile or .bashrc

I am wondering, i thought I must have sourced GNUstep.sh to actually let
ProjectCenter work.
For OpenGroupware I only have gnustep-base and libFoundation installed. When I souce this GNUstep.sh file before starting project center, then I thought it will just not startup because there will be a lot of the needed libraries missing. Or did I misunderstood how you meant it? Nevertheless, I'll try that
later today.

Well you need all the libraries for ProjectCenter.