Gorm doesn't open the application window for projects created with PC

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Gorm doesn't open the application window for projects created with PC
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:08:04 -0000

Hi,

I tried to follow the PC/Gorm tutorial:
http://www.gnustep.it/pierre-yves/index.html
but there must have been sth. changed in PC and/or Gorm since the tutorial was
created. Is there a more recent version or other PC/Gorm tutorial somewhere
available?

If not:
after creating the application project in PC, and then double clicking on the
.gorm file from within PC opens Gorm. But there is no open "My Window" window. I
have an AppController class there, when I double click, no window opens.

I think I missed some important step.

I can create a new Project from within Gorm, starting from scratch, that works,
then I have such an empty window which I can fill.

kind regards
Sebastian