Re: Gorm doesn't open the application window for projects created with P

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Gorm doesn't open the application window for projects created with PC
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:57:16 -0400

On 2006-08-22 14:08:04 -0400 Sebastian Reitenbach
<itlistuser@rapideye.de> wrote:

> If not:
> after creating the application project in PC, and then double
> clicking on the
> .gorm file from within PC opens Gorm. But there is no open "My
> Window"
> window. I
> have an AppController class there, when I double click, no window
> opens.

Let me guess, you are using a SVN version of GORM. You should compile
GORM with debug on, ie:

        make debug=yes install

and delete the version with no debug symbols until it get fixed in SVN.

For some strange reason, the windows won't open up when compiled with
no debugging symbols. I will file a bug report.

Charles

--
printk(KERN_ERR "happy meal: Fry guys.");
         linux-2.6.6/drivers/net/sunhme.c