printf: doens't print on WinXP installation

From: Alex Bilyk
Subject: printf: doens't print on WinXP installation
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 01:01:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Just installed GNUstep on Win XP. Doing the simplest of things with a main
function that has printf("hello, world"); in it. Everything compiles and
runs, except there is no output to the console. I can step through code in
dgb and it goes over this line fine. A bit of a puzzle. Tried to use
NSLog(@"..."); version - same result.  App is built and run successfully,
but with no printout to the console. Any ideas? BTW, stepping in gdb over
the NSLog version has some issues that the printf version doesn't have, but
that's a separate topic. I'm really after the printout at the moment, as you
might imagine:)

Thanks,
Alex