NSInvocationOperation error

From: aphuk
Subject: NSInvocationOperation error
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 23:04:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am new to Objective-C and GNUstep so my question might be a little basic but please help me out since I am stuck. We are trying to create an instance of a NSInvocationOperation and put it in the NSOperationQueue as given below NSInvocationOperation* putOp = [[[NSInvocationOperation alloc] initWithTarget:self selector:@selector(put) object:[NSNumber numberWithInt:5]] autorelease]; But on compilation, I get the below error : source/Test.m:5: error: 'NSInvocationOperation' undeclared (first use in this function) What am I missing here?

Sent from the GNUstep - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.