help-grub

Grub problems

From: Chuck Wagon
Subject: Grub problems
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:38:15 -0500

I have a start up problem with grub
. I will study how. I will google for how to re-install Grub. I'll probably
try to do it. I hope it works. I am ready to re-format and just install
Ubuntu. I seldom use win10. Thank you again
 and again I apologize for my errors.

I have checked the hardware and believe it to be ok. Both win10 and Ubuntu
run fine when I finally luck in to getting each to run by fumbling around
on keyboard.

I am about to try to re-install grub. I hope the command doesn't need a lot
of input as I am in way over my head.

Wish me luck, folks. Chuck is on the move.