help-gsl

Re: [Help-gsl] help

From: Stephan Meyen
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] help
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:09:59 +0200

Hello Natalia,

do you have the directory /usr/include/gsl on your computer? That should
definitivly be a sign.
For a documentation - did you already try the manual on gnu.org? It's
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/gsl-ref_toc.html
or
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/gsl-ref_24.html#SEC378
for simulated annealing.