help-gsl

Re: Test release for GSL 2.8

From: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate
Subject: Re: Test release for GSL 2.8
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 17:21:18 -0600

Patrick, the patch for Mac that I suggested ($wl-no_fixup_chains) was in
*aclocal.m4*, but it did not make it into *configure*.  This may have been
my own inexperience with what *autoconf* does and does not do.  Would you
mind adding the same change to *configure*, and cut a new test release, for
cleaner testing on Macs?  My apologies for fumbling on the patch
instructions, and thank you for your patience with this pile of Mac issues.