Re: [Help-librejs] Offering option to block vs warn?

From: cgw993
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Offering option to block vs warn?
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 12:18:45 -0800

Loic,
I may be able to help someday if I learn those programming languages. I
think there are probably alot of free software supporters that can't
program, yet they still want to understand how something works or what the
settings do so that they can have a general idea as to what the software
does.  I am still in the process of switching over from Windows based
programs to GNU Linux, I imagine that process could take a year or more.   I
will take a look at Ice Cat and I will check your webpage to see if there
are any upcoming developments for LibreJS. Good work.