Re: [Help-librejs] Multiple licenses in one JS file

From: Nik Nyby
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Multiple licenses in one JS file
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 15:07:52 -0500

Kuno Woudt <address@hidden> writes:
> It doesn't seem interesting to know which part of the minified file are
> covered by which license.  We don't care about which bits of a
> statically built desktop applications contain which library, etc.
>
> If the minified file contains non-free parts, just don't run any of it.

Good point, Kuno. Instead of this line number thing, maybe we should
just have a special signifier in the Web Labels page to say whether a
combined script is free or nonfree. Below the entry for the combined
script, we can have links to each of the original source files, with
their appropriate licenses.