Re: Technology to build an ethical website for a clinic

From: Jorge P . de Morais Neto
Subject: Re: Technology to build an ethical website for a clinic
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 15:31:30 -0300

Hi!  I reply below:

Em [2024-05-07 ter 23:05:09-0400], bill-auger escreveu:

> gnu-health is a self-hosting solution for doctors and hospitals
> https://www.gnuhealth.org/about-us.html
>
> olimex sells small computers with the gnu-health system pre-installed, and
> possibly auto-configured (ready-to-use and user-friendly like freedombox)
> https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/Home-Server/GNUhealth-LIME2/open-source-hardware

I could not find GNU Health support in Portuguese.  Also, I do not know
whether it is appropriate for a small clinic of only two doctors.

Anyway, does GNU Health provide technology for building the clinic's
website?

Regards

--
- Adopt libre formats and protocols like PDF, Org, LaTeX, ODF, Opus, WebM and
7z.