help-liquidwar6

[Help-liquidwar6] Error: LW crashes

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: [Help-liquidwar6] Error: LW crashes
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:02:25 +0100

This is, I believe, the very first error rapport for Liquid War 6. So
I'm quite proud to be the one who made the game crash! :-)

Anyways, the error:

When I press Play and selects Local game, the game crashes. For some
reason, it doesn't happen when I press Quick Start.

The error began to happen right after I created a map folder with
non-latin characters in its name, and tried to play it. (And why would
I do a thing like that? Well, I don't normally use the danish
characters æøå for files or folders, it was just to see the game would
support it.)

I have tried uninstalling, restarting and re-installing, but the error survives.

If I log into another user account in windows, the game works fine.

 - Kasper