A newbie question

From: Barry D Benowitz
Subject: A newbie question
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:39:14 -0400

If this seems like a newbie question, it probbably is, but I haven't been
able to figure it out:

I have a variable with a list of subdirectories. I would like a  rule to
descend these subdirectories, then run make clean in each sub directory. Then
I would like to do a make clean in the current directory; How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

--
Barry D. Benowitz - FAQ maintainer for alt.lefthanders
Email:address@hidden