Makfile: redirect output to bin

From: Otto Wyss
Subject: Makfile: redirect output to bin
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:06:56 +0200

While I was able to use the sources from the src directory (vpath %.cpp
src) I'd also like to produce any output into the bin directory.
Unfortunately I can't find anything about it in the manual.

I add the Makefile since it's my first one and there might be some other issues.
# Purpose: makefile for wxGuide-Editor
# Created 2003-08-20

CXX = $(shell wx-config --cxx)

PROGRAM = editor

OBJECTS = app.o  charpick.o dialogs.o edit.o filelist.o hyperlink.o
prefdlg.o prefs.o

vpath %.h src
vpath %.cpp src

# implementation

.SUFFIXES:      .o .cpp

.cpp.o :
        $(CXX) -c `wx-config --cxxflags` -o $@ $<

all:    $(PROGRAM)

$(PROGRAM):     $(OBJECTS)
        $(CXX) -o $(PROGRAM) $(OBJECTS) -lstc `wx-config --libs`

clean:
        rm -f *.o $(PROGRAM)

O. Wyss

--