Re: can put an Here Document (bash) in makefile?

From: only4
Subject: Re: can put an Here Document (bash) in makefile?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:04:37 +0100

this simulates to write on multilines like here document, but this is not a
true here document since lack of <<EOF

rule: prereq
    echo "line1 \
    line2 \
    line3 \
    lastline"

last line must without \
it's less beatiful that here document, because of \ on each line

make manual say that this lines will be put on a single line and that passed
to a bash for execution.

I use PGP/GPG. Ask for my key if interested.
-