Re: Unexpected dead of the executable in UNIX

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Unexpected dead of the executable in UNIX
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:47:49 -0400

%% Regarding Unexpected dead of the executable in UNIX; you wrote:

  n> Does anybody know what may cause the following problem?

This list is for help using the GNU make program: your question doesn't
have anything to do with GNU make.

If you suspect a problem with the Solaris system or libraries I suggest
you try asking on a list or newsgroup related to Solaris, such as
comp.unix.solaris or similar.

Good luck!