Re: debug information into a file?

From: Torsten Mohr
Subject: Re: debug information into a file?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:27:04 +0100

Hi,

do you think it would be a useful feature to write the debug information
into a file and have the normal output on stdout?

Or would it make sense to put normal information to stdout and debug
information to stderr?

This would make it possible to write a detailed report, each time
"make" is run and when users complain about "strange problems"
some more information would be there to trace the problems.

Best regards,
Torsten.