Re: Rules running again w/o change

From: raja
Subject: Re: Rules running again w/o change
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:56:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Paul,

Thank you. Actually it was a VERBOSE mode message created by the previous
package owner. I mistook it for GNU Make message. I was using GNU Make.

The message was like this:
" MAKE_VERBOSE:Regenerating $@ because $? has changed."

I managed to find the problem. One of the $? file was non-existent and
causing the rule to run again.

Thank you,
Raja