RE: Breaking from a for loop?

From: David Aldrich
Subject: RE: Breaking from a for loop?
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:44:25 +0000

Hi Paul

> Well, one problem is that ">" is a string comparison operator not an
> integer comparison operator.

Sorry, that was rather stupid of me. It's working fine now.

I also wanted to:

1) Pass the top-level command line arguments to the lower-level makefile

2) Not break if --keep-going was specified.

I guess I can do (1) as follows:

            $(MAKE) $(MAKEFLAGS) --quiet --directory=$$d $(MAKECMDGOALS); \

Am I correct?

For (2), how would I determine whether --keep-going was specified in MAKEFLAGS?

Thanks again

David