Re: (no subject)

From: wac
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 12:00:36 -0500

> It is almost NEVER the case that sending an email to the normal list
address, for any mailing list in the world, will give you that
information.  Especially with no subject or content.

Yes i am very stupid and you very smart never mind what IQ tests say ;).

> If by "never got an answer" you mean no one offered you a code change,
etc. to implement the feature you requested then that's true.

Well never saw that thread or never got actually interested. I do not
happen to even use this email very much (given the fact that google
decided to not respect their users privacy anymore). I happen to use
FreeBSDĀ“s make now ;). Therefore I am happier. No more incompatible
"we will make you fix the planet with our changes" arrogant stuff. Is
the smarter way, take the least energy level ;). And you get a better
licensing offer btw. I can even transform fix and sell. Nobody is
going to stop me from doing it. Is the way we programmers can see
stuff actually, we like to get paid for our work like anybody else.
True freedom. I think if you were a for profit company the feature
would have being implemented in a short while. Is market share after
all. I once asked that to a closed source software  and next month
feature was there. Very nice one btw, the world of software is only,
the business model that always existed. Closed source comercialware
the rest was a failure. That's why i got interested into
BSD-MIT-APACHE stuff lately. Anyway this "I am converted to another
religion" declarations never got me new friends in GPL circles. Just
expressing my feelings is of course my right. So good bye, have all a
nice day, everybody has the right to think differently and I can
understand that.

> but most won't (and you'll just piss off the other readers of the list with
> "unsubscribe" messages).

Well ppl is diverse, you will never be able to get them all happy. Try
that and you will miserably fail.

Well ask gmail in reduced mode to not eat it and i will be able to see
it in normal emails. See this email system is bulls... but then I am
happy that it is like that. That way less ppl will use it and we all
will be more free from the abominable monopolistic empire google has
turned with their Google-Rest_of_viable_websites_that_deal_with_google
in the world Trust.

Regards
Waldo