RE: does make behave serially when serially invoked

From: Mark Galeck (CW)
Subject: RE: does make behave serially when serially invoked
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 18:35:37 -0800

Thank you very much David and Todd, I will follow your suggestions, when/if
this happens next.

The reason why I did not do those seemingly obvious steps before, is that I
was, perhaps arrogantly, I was sure I was not making any simple mistake, and
suspected instead, the problem must have been with either, a subtle mistake in
my reading of the manual, where it may not behave serially on multi-core, or
perhaps, with my understanding of DOS/Win where multiple invocations of >>,
even serially invoked, may interfere with each other. Mark