Time for a new release...

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Time for a new release...
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 18:09:56 -0500

Hi all;

I'm thinking of putting out a new release of GNU make early in the new
year.  I expect to make some changes/bugfixes by the new year or
shortly thereafter and make an initial release candidate in early
January.

Please let me know if you have particular issues or features, that are
not yet present, that you were hoping to see addressed in the next
release.

I will continue to review the open bugs in Savannah but pointers to
specific issues of concern would be helpful.

Cheers!