[Help-smalltalk] Bug in namespace browser?

From: Jan Hidders
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Bug in namespace browser?
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:53:33 +0200

Just two small questions.

Is it known that sometimes the syntax highlighting doesn't work? For an
example see the arithmetic methods for class Set.

I also noticed that if you select the first message category for the first
time, the method list first very briefly shows a list of the messages in the
last (?) message category and after that shows the proper list. Sounds like a
nice small exercise to get more acquainted with the Blox classes, so would it
be interesting if I tried to come up with a patch for that?

Kind regards,

-- Jan Hidders