[Help-smalltalk] public access to my git repository

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] public access to my git repository
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:12:59 +0200

My own git repository is now mirrored at http://www.inf.unisi.ch/~bonzini/webdav/smalltalk.git

You can find interesting stuff there in branches pool-resolution and sdl. You can also find the history of the merges that I made before and after 3.0a, which is probably less interesting but hey.

If you have your own git repository you're invited to advertise it at http://smalltalk.gnu.org/wiki/other-git-repositories (I already put Stephen's there).

Branches other than the ones in the FSF repo are rewound and rebased frequently.