Re: [Help-smalltalk] Problems while configuring and compilation (mac os

From: Alexey Zakhlestin
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Problems while configuring and compilation (mac os x)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:23:43 +0300

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:
>> libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `../build-aux'.
>
> Strange, "autoreconf -vi" shouldn't have run libtoolize.
>
> Retry with
>
>  LIBTOOLIZE=: autoreconf -vi

autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I build-aux
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: adding subdirectory libffi to autoreconf
autoreconf: Entering directory `libffi'
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I ../build-aux
autoreconf: running: : --copy
Can't exec ":": No such file or directory at
/sw/share/autoconf/Autom4te/FileUtils.pm line 345, <GEN7> line 6.
autoreconf: failed to run :: No such file or directory
autoreconf: libtoolize is needed because this package uses Libtool

--
Alexey Zakhlestin
http://www.milkfarmsoft.com/