Re: [Help-smalltalk] Which Class do I use?

From: Duke Normandin
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Which Class do I use?
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:17:10 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010, Stefan Schmiedl wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 09:52:42 -0700 (MST)
> Duke Normandin <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Or more specifically, "How does one *start* an OOP/GST program?

[snip the good stuff]

Great stuff! I'm going to re-read, and re-read some more. However it
sure explained quite a few things for me. Thank you!

> Try to get hold of "Smalltalk, Objects and Design" by Chamond Liu.
> If you want to dive in real deep and are not afraid of the occasional
> (good) headache, try Andres Valloud's "A Mentoring Course on Smalltalk".

Cool...

> Most of all: Find out ways to discover the answers to your questions
> in your own image.

I hear you! Your (snipped) examples have shown me how I can send
"query" messages to classes, as well as "verb" - "do_something" -
messages, among others.
--
duke