[Help-smalltalk] Which parser to use to parse the gnu-smalltalk code

From: Junsong Li
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Which parser to use to parse the gnu-smalltalk code
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 15:36:47 -0400

Hello there,

Can anyone point to me some resources about how to parse/traverse the
gnu-smalltalk code? There are many Parsers in the STInST package.

I see two syntax forms in the the source directory. Code in the kernel/ can
be used in gst, but some in tests/, like Compiler.st, have parsing errors.
What's going wrong here? Shouldn't gst support both syntax?

Thanks.

Junsong Li