Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi: AUC-TeX and depot

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi: AUC-TeX and depot
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:39:35 -0500

            * util/texi2dvi: Stop supporting shortened long options, as it's
            causing troubles.

But we should still support unambiguous shortened options.  Everything
else does.

        * tests/defs.in, tests/texi2dvi.test, tests/local.test: New.

1) I didn't see the defs.in file in your mail.

2) Did you mean util/tests/*.test?  Or at the top level?  Or for these
files to be in util?  From your changes in util/Makefile.am, it seems
like they should just be in util, but ... things aren't matching up.
Having util/tests subdir seems like it would be cleaner, too.  There is
already too much stuff in util.

Anyway, I installed the patch, except for the configure.ac change.

Thanks,
Karl